Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to Find Personal Freedom

Hey, guys! I just received a wonderful gift from wonderful people... It's a book! It is small but--whoa!--packed with lots of golden nuggets of wisdom. So what is the title of this mystery book? It is called "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz. I read it fast and quick maybe because the writing style was free-flowing. Or it was just darned interesting. Life had been pretty trying for me these past years. My initial entry to the world of adults was sprinkled with trials and errors. I had a long and difficult struggle before I finally accepted that I am now an adult. I am not a teenager anymore, who still has some privileges to act childish once in a while. I am now an individual who should be conscious of certain responsibilities for myself and for other people around me. I always expected that adulthood carries a lot of heavy baggage--but not as confusing as I had realized.

The arrival of this wisdom book (not wisdom tooth, I still have 4 of them--haha) to my bookshelf was timely. I did not know that my feelings and thoughts were obstructing my path towards personal freedom. But after reading this book, I have found enlightenment, courage, discretion, and love for myself. I also found lots of questions within myself... Hmm, I should read the book again and again and again to find the answers. :D

P.S. If some of you are still wondering if this post is a review... Definitely yes, I just gave a raving review for "The Four Agreements". See yah all!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you liked the book. :) It helped me tons as well and I think I actually need to re-read it! ;) -P

    ReplyDelete