Monday, April 27, 2009

Who plans visiting New York City? Raise your hands or feet – haha!

.
.
Hiya! Please count me in! I want to visit NY today. Today? Yes… LOL!

But seriously, I want to go to New York City! Huhhuh… I want to taste the TASTIEST pizza on earth…

Waaaaahaahaahaaa…! I came across this hot PIZZA site that says: if you’re visiting New York City – Here are 7 MUST-EAT Pizzas.

Weeeee… I love them all! (Mmm… mmm… mmm… Shhh, don’t tell anyone that I’m drooling over those photos! LOL!)

I asked two of my friends living in New York about those mouth-watering pizzas. Are THEY real? They replied: Yes! YUMMY and JUICY, too! Grrrr… Yeah! You bet! Those lip-smacking pizzas on the pictures are just a phone call away from their house in NY. Waaaaaaaaa… I want to live in New York! I’m crazy about those pizzas!

Grrr… grrr… grrr… That’s my pizza-hungry stomach grumbling – haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment