Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Hub is One of the 10 Finalists in the Hubbalicious Contest!!!

Yipee! One of my hubs -- "Prolific Cereal Grains: Corn and Wheat"  is chosen as one of the 10 Finalists in the Hubbalicious Contest!!! I can't believe it! But I must believe it so that I can start asking everyone  to vote for me--I mean, for my lucky hub. lol!


Hello Everybody! Please vote for “Prolific Cereal Grains: Corn and Wheat” by Queen Cleopatra. CLICK THIS MESSAGE TO VOTE. Thank you very much! Deadline for voting is June 10 so please hurry. Those who will vote will get a kiss--muah! haha...

It's not yet late to join the Hubbalicious. Sign-Up now on HubPages and feel the fun and excitement of writing about the most delicious topic of all time -- FOOD! Let's write and read about foods!


No comments:

Post a Comment