Thursday, June 3, 2010

First Day on the Hubbalicious is a Roller Coaster

Heeeyyyaaaa! About 2 hours before the deadline of June 1st -- according to the Hubbalicious' nerve-wracking timer, I clicked the button to publish my 2nd hub entry. Wheeww! I couldn't believe it! I planned to write 3 hubs but I am so tired now so I deleted the unwritten hub -- with gusto. haha! No more hubs for the next few hours. lol! I don't know if I'd be able to write again before the June 2nd deadline.

There were 2 categories for June 1: Beans & Pulses and Rices & Grains.

















I chose the latter. What are my hubs about? The 1st hub is about RICE and a LOT of STUFF about Rice. It was fun writing it!

The 2nd hub is about 2 Cereal Grains: CORN & WHEAT. More fun!!! C'mon, take a peep! Visit my hubs. There's a friend lol!

Everyone can still join. Just CLICK HERE to enter the exciting world of HubPages!

No comments:

Post a Comment